Customized Plates

Now that we're living in an instant world, you will no longer get frustrated to get whatever you want in an instant. There goes instant food, instant hassle-free-shopping online, instant messages, instant houses and etc. But aside from that instant things which make our lives easy, there is also new trend that will help you to become part of the trend.

Have you heard Customized Plates? If you're thinking that today's trend is just customizing shirt, mugs, and umbrellas, well, you must also try customizing your car's plate.

If you want to stand among the cars on the road. Then you must have your plate customized. Having a customized car plates gives your car extra attention from other people. They can easily remember your plate. And if you're planning to have it now, here are some tips:
  • Look for the Personalized Shop that will offer customize plate that fits your budget
  • Be creative in choosing your plate
  • Remember that you must also register you customize plates in the LTO.
I personally love to see cars with their customized plates, I hope to see one day your car on the road with the plates that you have chosen. Enjoy!

9 comments

You're quoting the Apostle Paul on your blog header :)  I am enjoying the music on your blog :) As to having customized plates, well, when I have my own ride, I would like to have one. Have a great day :)

Reply

It is really needed to register the customized plate to LTO but I don't know how much it is. Do you have idea?

Reply

Cool! I wonder what I would put in my personalized plate...but first, I got to have my own car muna lol!

Reply

hahaha...customized plate, cool!
same with aileen i got to have my own car muna ha, ha

Reply
Thess Enriquez mod

customized plate costs a little much than ordinary plate but hey, its so cool!

Reply

Here in UAE and Qatar, a lot of car owners have personalized car plate. Sometimes if it's only one number like "8" that means it a Sheikh or Prince.

Reply

I like customized plates also, I remember one time, our car had "Magic"  as plate -- our son's nickname. 

Reply

Great customized plates. But I wonder if there is any legal complications about this when you hit main roads?

Reply

I thought customized plates are ban. It is cool to have but I don't agree with it. They may used it for crimes. 

Reply

Post a Comment